Before you start:
- Ensure that your screen is turned off
- Ensure that the air mouse has been charged for at least 2 hours
Setting up your Switch HD TV Stick:
- Connect HDMI cable to Switch HD TV Stick.
- Connect power cable to Switch HD TV Stick.
- Insert Air Wand Receiver into USB input on your Switch HD TV Stick.
- Connect HDMI cable to screen’s HDMI input.
- Connect USB power cable to USB input on screen, or to direct power, using the wall plug. Minimum 1 amp required.
- Turn your screen on and select the HDMI channel.
- Connect your Switch HD TV Stick to Wifi.
- Log into Play Store
- Do a speed test. Your PING needs to be below 100. Minimum line speed 4mbps ADSL. Suggested is 10mbps for best viewing.
- Test watching a #movie, #series or #LiveTV.
- If you need a little help, remember all customers receive 1 free TeamViewer session.
- Enjoy infinite entertainment. #movies; #series; #liveTV
- Movies and series (Hollywood, Bollywood and International). Stay logged into the Google Play store and your device will be updated every 2 hours.
- Live TV (including all sporting events e.g. rugby, football, cricket, tennis, golf, F1, Moto G.P and a whole host of other live sports events)
Yes, you do. You need:
4mbps ADSL (Minimum)
Suggested is 10mbps for best viewing
No, it doesn’t. Should you prefer a wired connection, we sell USB expanders with an ethernet port. For pricing and more information, please click on https://switchtoswitch.co.za/shop/.
Switch is South African company
1 year guarantee
7 day money back guarantee
Plug and play
Great after sales service
Live Tv (uses about 300mb per hour)
Movies (Depends on quality, Between 500mb to 7gig)
Series (Depends on quality, Between 200mb to 1g)
Switch HD TV Stick will work on any TV or Monitor with an HDMI port
Your Switch HD TV Stick only works off one TV set.
Yes, it is. Our technical support team is standing by to assist you. Call us on 0828992775 Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, or on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm. Public holidays from 10am to 2pm.